
The boys and I finally got to make our first batch of Christmas cookies this year. We baked them yesterday, and did the fun work of decorating this morning. I say we, but all I did was spread the frosting. The boys did all the rest. They did such a good job! This sugar cookie recipe is from my Grandma "D." How special to make my Grandma's recipe in the mixing bowls that used to be hers. I love nesting mixing bowls- they're so, so domestic. These bowls, in particular are extra special to me, and I always use them for extra special baking. I don't suppose anyone else has "special occasion mixing bowls."

The boys had so much fun getting messy with the colored sugar. You should have seen them covered in flour from the baking part, but those pics didn't turn out. Anyways, they both took their job of making pretty cookies very seriously, and did a really super job!
1 comment:
Trevor and Braden,
You did a great job making and decorating those Christmas cookies. They look yummy. Don't let Dad eat all of them. ;-)
Post a Comment