December 20, 2008

Christmas Came Early

I just had to share a couple of the pics I snapped this morning with my brand new Nikon DSLR!! I'm so excited- let me just say I am loving it!! And I don't even know what I'm doing yet! It arrived late last night (the poor UPS guy was still out making deliveries at 8pm), and I dutifully tried to sit down and read my owner's manual. That was hard to do when all I really wanted was to play around with it. I can tell there is going to be a steep learning curve to get the very best out of it, but I also think it's going to be difficult to make it take a bad picture. So, here are the first images from my Nikon D90. I hemmed and hawed and finally decided on this lense. I'm sure I will need more in the very near future, but this one was recommended as a good starter. Merry Christmas to me!



1 comment:

kelli said...

yay! can't wait to see all the new photos!
good timing...all those Christmas morning pics are going to be fun to take this year :)