January 13, 2010

The New Girl

Introducing my adorable little niece. As was proper for her first Christmas, she was showered with attention and thoroughly cuddled and held by every visiting relative. Her cousins also seemed to think she was okay. She didn't try to take any of their toys, and there was still enough love to go around. Isn't it amazing how love multiplies like that?





What a cutie, huh? Vi, we loved meeting you and can't wait to see you again!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She's beautiful! And I'm glad they dressed her in baby blue, it's so pretty on little girls too. Now, I wonder if your brother would be upset if I had Micah or Caelan in pink? Very metro....

Maryn said...

You took such sweet pictures of our Vi. Thank you for sharing them.

Lolly said...

Love these photos, M! they are a beautiful capture of our adorable niece :)