Miles Everett... born May 14th at 7:01am.
He weighed in at a whopping 8 pounds 4 ounces!! He is a sweetheart, and we are all enchanted. He has the most expressive face and already generously gives out many little smiles a day. God has sent us a precious gift! Thank you so much to my parents who were here to help with the big kids and hold down the fort while I was in the hospital. We couldn't have done it without your help! Thank you so much to our church family who has already gathered around us in support! We thank the Lord for your fellowship and love! I will try to be back on regularly to post pictures, but this week will be a little crazy so check back with us in a few days. We're still adjusting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
My arms have felt awfully empty the past two days! I think I am missing the baby and toddler cuddles and hugs. oooooo Mom
Great pictures and post about our new grand baby, Miles. I am glad your folks could come and help. Looking forward to our turn to help and hold all of the grandchildren. He is cute and so glad he is a happy baby.
Post a Comment