Braden said he wanted angel food cake this year, with angels on it. It was pretty tasty, if I say so myself, and this fancy gold spray from Williams-Sonoma helped make it extra angelic! The trick candles I put on the top were maybe not so angelic, but awfully fun!
April 27, 2012
Six is Golden
We celebrated Braden's sixth birthday last weekend. Where have the years gone? I must be getting old, because I feel like I say that more and more. We were happy to have some extra visitors here to help us celebrate- Aunt Heather & Uncle Eric came down for the weekend. Mom isn't playing much basketball or running around on the beach these days, so it's extra exciting to have more people to play with.
Braden said he wanted angel food cake this year, with angels on it. It was pretty tasty, if I say so myself, and this fancy gold spray from Williams-Sonoma helped make it extra angelic! The trick candles I put on the top were maybe not so angelic, but awfully fun!
Braden said he wanted angel food cake this year, with angels on it. It was pretty tasty, if I say so myself, and this fancy gold spray from Williams-Sonoma helped make it extra angelic! The trick candles I put on the top were maybe not so angelic, but awfully fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
a gold angel cake with angels!? that's fantastic! You're such a great mom:)
Beautiful cake! I can't believe he's six already!
Post a Comment