We did some good, old fashioned yard work. Ev ran the chainsaw while the boys and I picked up sticks and branches. Even Fiona got in on the work. It was great to be outside! I think we were outside from morning until night with only mealtimes inside.
We worked hard, but we played hard too. Trevor & Braden climbed trees, ran in the corn, caught small animals and generally wore themselves out while getting thoroughly dirty from head to toe.
Of course we left time for those things we never get to do like seeing family, riding 4-wheelers and tractors and looking at cows. Fiona met lots of people for the first time!

4 comments:
Looks like a wonderful way, and place, to spend a relaxing vacation! Fiona is really enjoying God's shower! Mom
Fantastic!
What a great time together. We loved every minute of your visit and got a lot done, too.
I don't even know Ev's parents, but I want to go be on country time at their place! It looks awesome! ;)
And yes, we must get together for a playday soon. And yes, you must knit up Featherweight Cardigan...best pattern ever,ever,ever.
I love seeing all of your vaca. pics~ you're such a good photographer!
Post a Comment