One activity didn't quite work out the way I planned. The pint-sized palaeontologists were having a little trouble with their pint-sized tools, so we had to call in the big guns.
Happily, the cupcakes were a huge success, especially the fondant dinos on top. I know, I swore off fondant after Trevor's 5th birthday. But it was so much easier this time....maybe because I wasn't trying to cover a ridiculously gigantic medieval castle. But I digress. I found a tutorial for these little guys, and they were actually fun to make- although I'm still glad I only had to make six.
They were a surprise to Braden, and he loved them. His smile is all the thanks I need!

5 comments:
As always, what fun to see your pictures of the birthdays and to see your boys growing up. Thanks for sharing.
Aunt Phyllis
Meghan,
Thank you so much for everything! Preston had such a wonderful time at the party.
I am blown away by everything you made~ it's all so great!!
It was a super fun day!
Looks like it was fantastic! Little man should get something in the mail soon.
Love Y'all!
Great ideas you had for Braden's b.day with such neat cupcakes to eat. Your pictures show he is really having a special fifth b.day party with his friends.
Good job, mom.
once again, you rocked the birthday party, mama.
way to go!
love those dinosaurs!
Post a Comment