March 09, 2011
spring break
We've been keeping plenty busy around here. Mostly, it's just what you'd expect- trying to make it through the day. We've done a few fun things that I want to share with you soon. Fiona is growing and changing all the time. She had another first- her first visit from Nana & Grandpa. We did plenty of extra special things, but we also had a great time doing all of our regular things...together.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Once again, your pictures are priceless! Can you imagine how much your kids will love these when they grow up?!
I miss you all. Swim just isn't nearly as much fun now.
wonderful! Fiona already loves reading...you can tell she is totally into the book!
Wonderful, wonderful time! The Grandpa and Fiona tummy-time is especially cute. This just shows it is never too early to enter the wonderful world of books. Mom
I agree with Heather, Fiona really is loving the story book along with her brothers.
Post a Comment