October 24, 2010

At the Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch last night. Can you tell that the boys had a little bit of fun? Why is it always more fun to pick a pumpkin from a pile of hay bales, than it is to pick it out of a bin at the grocery store? Who knows? It just is.

And there's always the added bonus that I might get a photo of my boys hamming it up after I tell them to act like they like each other.


All in all, a fun time was had by everyone.

3 comments:

Mom G. said...

Thanks for sharing you happy fun times with us.

Megan said...

So cute! Those are some happy little faces for sure!

Maryn said...

Great pictures.

I need to get Vi to a pumpkin patch now that the sun is back out.

We love seeing your pictures of the boys!