October 30, 2009

Wise Warrior


That's what we call him. He's very proud of his name, and will tell you exactly what Trevor Kellen means. It's so hard to believe that it's been 6 years since he came into our lives! I often think of him being so big, becuase I remember how tiny he used to be. Six years seems like such a long time, that sometimes I forget how little he still is. I see how responsible he is and how mature in so many ways. But in other ways I will always see him as my fearless toddler, outgoing preschooler and clowning youngster. I don't suppose it gets much easier as he gets older! I'm his mommy, and I always will be. He bring so much joy into our home! We praise and thank the Lord for blessing us with such a wonderful gift! Happy Birthday, Trevor!


























































2 comments:

kelli said...

Happy Birthday, Trevor!

G.Ma Good said...

Happy Birthday; and Trevor,you are such a joy to us grandparents, all these years, too. We look forward to the future years of your growth as you mature and change into a young man. What a great smile you have and bundle of enthusiasm you are. God bless you on your 6th year birthday.