Practicing B's (To write his name),
Eating green O's (From the color wheel game),

Dressing like the samurai (a japanese warrior),

Hanging carp kites (or koinobori). Oh,
That's what our school days are made of.
Practicing B's (To write his name),


©La Famille Nomade
4 comments:
Glad to see ya'll back.
That hat is very impressive, was it hard to make?
The little hand making Bs is very sweet, especailly with Daddy helping--pulls at a Nana's heart strings! Mom
We're glad to be back- I don't like being without my computer! The hats weren't hard...once I got decent instructions. The idea was in a book, but I couldn't follow their instructions, so I found some online. Sometimes, I can't imagine my life without the internet! :)
Meghan,
I want to come to your school. This looks like real hands on fun learning.
What great pictures and dad got involved, too.
Way to go Everett and of course, way to go Meghan.
Love,
Mom Good
Post a Comment