We can't wait to show you what we've been up to, but you'll have to be patient. We just got back from a great vacation! Now it's VBS week, and frankly, we're pooped. We'll have something for you soon, though!
July 22, 2009
Home Sweet Home
We can't wait to show you what we've been up to, but you'll have to be patient. We just got back from a great vacation! Now it's VBS week, and frankly, we're pooped. We'll have something for you soon, though!
Labels:
Children,
Funny Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Too adorable! He actually looks comfortable. Can't wait to hear about your trip.
p.s. Hope you had a great birthday
please tell me Braden didn't fall asleep on the toilet?! HAHA!
(then tell me what I have to do to wear my kids out that good!)
Love you, Braden,
I just want to hold you on my lap and give you a big hug and kiss. You are so sweet.
I want to come and play puppy monopoly with you and Trevor, again, soon, and have you tell me about your vacation. I want to see your sweet eyes light up with your enthusiam as you tell me about all your summer adventures.
Post a Comment