I found some holes in my garden. Spoken like a true gardener, am I right? So I headed to my local home improvement store for some cheery color. This is what it's like to get plants in a two-door hatch-back because I forgot to bring the truck. It only got really crowded in 5th gear. What's that? You say I could have bought the smaller hibiscus plants? That's too much to expect from a gardener long denied her plant fix. That's right, move over Landlord, it's my garden now! And I'll happily share it with my cheerful garden helpers!
May 11, 2009
Getting Dirty
I found some holes in my garden. Spoken like a true gardener, am I right? So I headed to my local home improvement store for some cheery color. This is what it's like to get plants in a two-door hatch-back because I forgot to bring the truck. It only got really crowded in 5th gear. What's that? You say I could have bought the smaller hibiscus plants? That's too much to expect from a gardener long denied her plant fix. That's right, move over Landlord, it's my garden now! And I'll happily share it with my cheerful garden helpers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice. I had a similar experience recently with some oversized Azaleas from Grants Creek :)
Happy gardening!
My helper is a little older and not quite as cute. Mom
Post a Comment