November 19, 2008
Une Nouvelle Epoque
As a point of explanation: I have no idea why I have decided to start this blog. For the past several years I have openly expressed my disdain for blogs in general, while secretly wondering how other young mommies seemed to have time to endlessly post online and still get their "real work" done. Yet, for some reason, I have recently felt myself drawn to the concept. Maybe it's our recent move- we've been plucked up from our familiar surroundings and landed in a place that it altogether foreign. I suppose it stems from a desire to quickly share small things that are of interest- I used to snatch up the telephone or mention a bit of news in passing while I waited in the Pre-School pick-up line. Now that's impossible, and a phone call every day is impractical. I think it's a desire to reach out and feel not so far away from so many people that we care about. As always, my motto for this blog is: Enlightening, Interesting, Uplifting or Amusing. Otherwise, it just doesn't belong. Now. . . about all that "real work". . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay, yay, yay!
Lovely blog! I'm very much looking forward to being interested, enlightened, uplifted and amused :)
We sure miss you guys so it will be nice to feel a tiny bit closer through blogging.
Yay for me too! It'll be great to catch up w/you guys and see Trev and Braden growing up! Great blog!!
Post a Comment